Below is a list of projects and items I'm working on.
# Social Media
My personal projects group into a few areas. I like to create and print 3D things, and I use OpenJSCad to create them. I also have a lot of fun with Astrophotography and have a few software projects aimed towards that.
# 3D Printing
- scope-jack - GitLab Project
- picase - GitLab Project
- kcup - GitLab Project
- bahtanov generator
- fits-viewer - GitLab Project This is a streaming fits file loader, intended to allow processing while data is loaded. The example applicaiton creates the image from 1 or 3 axis fits images as the data chunks are read in.
- phd2 for pitablet A customized version of OpenPHD2 for a 800x480 screen.
- scope-pi - GitLab Project A raspberry pi case that fits on a telescope.
- scope shelf Using a Raspberry Pi with the 7-inch LCD for a telescope works really well, but it needs a place to rest near the scope because of the attached cables. A telescopes hand controller has a clip to hang it off of a tripod leg, this would be nice for the small tablet.
- jscad-browserify-test - Gitlab Project A test jscad project to use jscad-utils and the csg-viewer
- jscad-utils - Gitlab Project This is a collection of utilities for openjscad projects. These modify the CSG object adding utilities for alignment, scaling and colors. There are also some basic parts that use outside dimensions rather than radii.
- jscad-raspberrypi - Gitlab Project This is a collection of jscad parts that model a RaspberryPi BPlus and various Hats. These models use the jscad-utils library and return jscad-utils group objects .
- jscad-hardware - Gitlab Project This is a collection of jscad parts that model a common Imperial and Metric bolts and washers. These models use the jscad-utils library and return jscad-utils group objects
- jscad-gears - jscad parts library to create gears
- jscad-test-utils - Utilities to help test jscad project using image snapshots and AVA